Thursday 21 December 2017

Christmas over at Scrapbooking Top 50.

 

Wow where has the year gone!!!

Well this is our last challenge for the year and we are something a little different this year for our December mood board. 


 

We also have a secret Santa surprise.



Here is my creation inspired by our mood board:



When I saw this new paper range by DeeDee Catron of 7 Dots Studios I knew I had to have it, 'Northern lights' was perfect with its mix of grunge colours and old world style paper print, the stickers and diecuts gave a pop to my page with it's vibrant splashes of colour. I love using water colours and used my new brights to colour my 'Feather', 'Arrow', and 'Clock' Imaginarium Designs Chipboard and the most amazing Fiona Paltridge feather stamps. Smeared over and splattered on the paper, under and around my elements are another new purchase, my vibrant Diana Wakely acyrlic paints.



Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a scrapping good new year with lots of time to relax and create.

No comments:

Post a Comment