Monday 1 May 2017

Kraft+ Out of the box May 17 challenge.

Hi, everyone. Imaginarium Designs Chipboard are excited to sponsor the latest Kraft+ Out of the Box May Challenge and I'd like to share with you what I have created to share with you all on Kraft+ using this amazing products of Kraft Paper and Imaginarium Designs Chipboard.



May 2017



 

We love camping and don't have to have an excuse to jump in the car and hook on the camper and head off to enjoy the open spaces.

 

The items I used included:

  • Kraft Paper Stock: Plain and Patterned

  • Kraft paper tag

  • White Gesso

  • Tim Holtz Stencil 'Treads'

  • Tim Holtz Alterations Die 'Honeycomb'

  • Kaisercraft Clear stamp 'Sketchy'

  • Ranger Distress Oxide Ink 'Vintage Photo'

  • Hessian

  •  Magenta Acrylic Paint

  • Black Wire Thread

  •  Staz On Black Ink

  • Imaginarium Designs Chipboard:

Honeycomb 6x6 IDS0054

Loolobelle's nested hexagons IDD0017

Just Kidding Oops oh yeah blah blah IDW0098



Got the travel bug IDP0206


I covered the hexagons shapes with the patterned kraft paper and painted the words with the Magenta acrylic paint. 

The Distress oxide was used with the Treads stencil over the white gesso with StazOn used to stamp with the 'Sketchy' background stamp. 

I used my Big Shot Sizzix Cutting Machine and the Tim Holtz Alterations Die 'Honeycomb' to cut the photo into a puzzle of sorts. I glued the pieces onto another piece of Kraft paper to strengthen the photo as well as stopping it from falling into pieces again. I kept some pieces out and cut the Kraft paper out to give it a more 3D look.

Thanks for popping over and checking out my lastest creation. So how about it???.... Take on the challenge and have some fun.......I look forward to seeing the creations that you design to enter into this creative challenge over at Kraft+.


No comments:

Post a Comment