Saturday 16 May 2015

OTR May Mood Inspiration Layout.

Welcome to my Inspiration Layout for Off The Rails Scrapbooking May Challenge using the magnificent Mood Board.

Sponsor for the Month - May
  May Challenge Board       

I think we should all take the time to be kind to ourselves and sit back and relax, I love going camping and sitting back after a big day of scrapping, reading and chatting with my hubbie and camping buddies. My scrapping buddy and I call it 'Scramping'. So at the end of the day when the light runs out we sit back in front of our camp fire with a good wine and relax some more.




List of items I used:
2Crafty chipboard disc word set 2& 6" circle revolution chipboard painted with black acrylic paint.
Acrylic paint: mix to make the above colours in the colour palette to use behind the photo.
Cork Chevrons- Studio Calico (Painted black)
Old Dyno label maker with black tape: for title "Be kind to yourself"
Kaisercraft 61/2"x 61/2" pad- Sandy Toes (Tear to obtain white edging) and scrap paper from my stash.
Kaszazz black and white Alpa stickers
Gesso-white- use over paint to soften and blend to compliment background paper.
Large button embellishment (I brought at Melbourne's Paperific Expo, If you get a chance, go and check out the next one later this year, it's fantastic ).
12"x 12" weathered boards paper from my scrap collection from over the years of I love that paper and never used until now.



A Huge Thanks to 2Crafty for Sponsoring our May Challenge if you haven't used their fantastic products you need to but some asap, I love using their products in my layouts whenever I can.

Thanks for coming over to see my Inspiration Layout for May. Jump over to the Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog or facebook page and check out the other inspiration pieces of art by our amazing Design Team Members.





1 comment:

  1. That glass could tell some stories!!! Gorgeous page, great use of the colours and themes from the mood palette! xx

    ReplyDelete