Saturday 30 May 2015

Kraft+ May Challenge.




I'm again inspired by Kraft+ to enter their current challenge. Many years ago I brought a scanner to scan the old family slides so I could keep a copy of them safe. It was so much fun reminiscing of our life growing up. I printed some of them off and hadn't found the right time to scrap them. As soon as I saw the Kraft+ mood board it reminded of the era that I grew up in, so here is my take on it.


Kraft+  May Challenge.


The items I used included:
  • Kraft paper 12" x 12"
  • Monte Marte 'Impasto' medium to seal page.
  • StazOn Ink 'Jet Black'
  • White Gesso to soften the edges of the paper and washi tape
  • Dylusions Ink; 'Black Marble' and 'White Linen' for ink splatting.
  • Cork love hearts
  • Washi Tape
  • Pack of bright beads
  • Jewelery bead and leather strapping
  • Jute strap and string.
  • Old wall paper.....lol from off my walls after renovating our first home in the 90's
  • Funky Flairs' Combi Van'
  • 'good times' 2Crafty chipboard
  • Indigo blue stamps 'Ink Splats'
  • Sharpie fine pen for border and around love hearts
  • Black Cotton 
 Here are some close ups for you to look at.




Thanks for coming over to see my entry to this months Kraft+ Challenge if you have any questions on how I have done any parts of my page please feel free to leave me a comment. See you next time.

4 comments:

  1. this is soooo cool!
    ADORING all the retro elements .. the beads, the combi van, that delicious retro paper.
    The design is just stunning!
    so glad you played along Sandi. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is - maybe that funky paper? Or the flair? Whatever it is, I think it's a really, REALLY cool interpretation of our K+ challenge....looks soooo fabulous! Congrats on a wonderful take on our mood board this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at the combi van flair!! STUNNING!! Love this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous...love your design & those beads. Thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ last month :)

    ReplyDelete